loader image

Special Offers

OPENING SPECIAL PROGRAM

Arrábida Room

FROM €245,00/night

(min. 2 nights)

Learn more

Superior Room

FROM €300,00/Night

(min. 2 nights)

Learn more

Premium Room

FROM €315,00/Night

(min. 2 nights)

Learn more

Our Special Opening Program includes:

  • 2 nights accommodation with breakfast
  • Welcome surprise in the room
  • Mixology Experience
  • 1 lunch for two with Hotel Casa Palmela selection drinks included
  • Courtesy of using the farm’s bikes
Bookings & Information

Tlf.: +351 265 249 650 | Tlm.: +351 969 298 381

E: info-casapalmela@ouh.pt | www.hotelcasapalmela.pt

 

Valid from 05 to 14 June 2020.

RESERVATION POLICY

Mandatory booking and confirmation;

CANCELLATION POLICY AND PAYMENT CONDITIONS:

Payment of 30% at the time of booking, remaining 70% until 03 days before the day of arrival.
For any cancellation made less than 03 days before,  the 30% already prepaid will not be refunded.
In case of no-show or early departure, the Hotel reserves the right to charge 100% of the total stay.
No refund will be made.

NOTES / ADDITIONAL INFORMATION:

Inform if you have any intolerance or food allergy.
Prices with VAT and taxes included.
This offer cannot be combined with other promotions and is valid only for new bookings.
If you wish to extend your stay, a special rate will apply.